Thursday, August 15, 2013

New Beginnings


Welcome to First Grade!

It's so exciting! Hopefully you have already received your letter explaining some preliminary information relative to the first days of school. In the letter, I mentioned that I would post the  "First Grade Handbook"which is located to the right side of blog under Pages which provides a lot more information about first grade and Academy School. If you need to contact me please e-mail or call me at the email address or number provided on the cover page of the "First Grade Handbook"

I look forward to meeting you and you and your student during our Meet & Greet.  Check back here often for updates and pictures of your student's life at school.  Feel free to browse past editions of the blog - just visit the Blog Archives to see an example of what this year will bring:)